I work from the following locations:
- Mondays & Fridays 9am -7pm: from my Private Clinic in Highbury Islington. Treatment Fees are shown opposite.
- Tuesdays 10am - 8pm: from Clerkenwell and Islington Chiropractic & Complementary Health Clinics. Fees & location HERE.
- Thursdays 3pm - 7.45pm from Fix East Village. Fees & location HERE.
Depending on what suits your diary & circumstances best I can determine at which location to arrange a consultation. If you would like to contact me before starting treatment, we can discuss whether acupuncture or Tui na treatment may be able to help you. Thereafter, frequency of the treatments will be discussed during the initial consultation and it is determined based on how long the illness has been present, and the severity of the pain or disease.
PRIVATE CLINIC TREATMENT FEES
An initial Private Clinic visit includes your detailed health history, examination and a treatment.
- Acupuncture treatment is £65 for the first 75 min session. Thereafter £50 for each 45 min follow up.
- Tui na treatment is £60 per 60 min session.
For Facial Revitalisation Acupuncture the first session with a 90min consultation is £90. Subsequent sessions are 75 min at £75. Block bookings carry the following price reductions:
- Block of six sessions: £405
- Block of twelve sessions: £765
Payment can be made on the day for each treatment by Credit & Debit cards, Cash or Cheque. Private Health Insurance is accommodated, check for your health provider HERE.
Cancellation Policy: Please provide a minimum of 24 hours notice, otherwise you will be liable for the full fee.
ONE MORE THING...
In addition to Acupuncture and Tui na treatment, your visit may include other treatment modalities, such as cupping (a method of applying acupressure by creating a vacuum on the patient’s skin), moxibustion (which aims to bring heat into the body by burning a dried herb called mugwort on acupoints), auricular therapy (ear acupuncture) and dietary advice.
I comply with the GDPR and any data held by me is held on the following basis provided in the GDP: Consent, Contract, Legal Obligation, Vital interests, Public task or legitimate interest and is only such data typically name, email, phone number and address - necessary for me to contact you and payment details if we pay money to you. If you have any issues or would like to read my data protection policy or object to me holding your data and would like me to delete it please email me via: email@example.com
© CRISTINA BETTO